New Delhi. Final week, the inventory market noticed a decline of over 650 factors. As a result of which, the market cap of Eight of the highest ten firms within the nation has seen a decline of Rs 1.25 lakh crore. Based on the information, the BSE Sensex misplaced 654.54 factors or 1.26 % within the earlier week. Among the many high 10 firms, solely Reliance Industries (RIL) and State Financial institution of India (SBI) registered positive aspects. Allow us to additionally inform you what sort of figures have come out.
One of these information got here out
– Market capitalization of eight of the 10 most beneficial firms within the nation decreased by 1.23 lakh crore rupees final week.
– Tata Consultancy Providers' market valuation declined by Rs 44,672.14 crore to Rs 11,52,770.11 crore.
HDFC Financial institution's market valuation declined by Rs 23,964.99 crore to Rs 8,47,754.65 crore.
– ICICI Financial institution's market capitalization declined by Rs 16,146.38 crore.
– Hindustan Unilever misplaced Rs 14,273.56 crore.
HDFC's valuation declined by Rs 9,408.05 crore to Rs 4,92,908.61 crore.
– Infosys valuation decreased by Rs 7,735.21 crore.
(tagsToTranslate) Reliance (t) Reliance Industries (t) Reliance Industries Restricted (t) reliance industries market cap (t) SBI (t) SBI Market CAP (t) share market (t) Market Information (t) Market Information